Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fun in the Sun

So this past weekend I got a little R&R up at Bear Lake in northern Utah. I had no idea that a lake could be that big, blue and beautiful. If you haven't been, I highly suggest before the summer is over that you find your way up to that amazing place!

Most of our time was spent outdoors, at the beach, swimming in the lake, and playing games in a huge grassy field. I felt like a kid again. The days were warm, the water was clear and the sun felt so good shining down on us!

But spending quite a bit of time outdoors comes with a price. So whenever I head outdoors for an extended period of time I always use some sort of sunscreen to protect my skin from the harmful rays of the sun. The problem is most of us forget about our hairCheck Spelling. So by summers end our hair is damaged from the sun, water, and other elements that make our hair dry, damaged, and brittle.

There is a way to prevent this from happening. The product that I have found and fallen in love with is from Shwarzkopf's Bonacure line called Sun Guardian.

Sun Guardian is specially formulated to help refresh overstressed and damaged hair. It has UV filters in it to help protect hair from the suns damage. It is fortified with Aloe Vera and amino acids to help repair your hair's structure leaving it feeling shiny, healthy, and beautiful.

I used the shampoo and treatment all weekend to help protect my hair and I felt better knowing I wasn't only protecting my skin but my hair as well. Bonacure also carries a leave in spray conditioner that is a very lightweight formula to help moisturize your locks.
So the next time your going to be in the sun, don't only remember to protect your skin but your hair as well. Because your hair needs protection too!

If you have any questions regarding Bonacure Sun Guardian shampoo, treatment, or leave in spray please leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment