Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My day job

So while I love to do on-location hair and make-up with my good friend Bev, I spend most of my time doing hair at Platinum Studio in Orem, Utah. I have been there for three and a half years and I absolutely love it! I honestly never feel like I am going to work because I truly love what I do. I feel very blessed to be able to have my "dream job".

One of the best parts of what I do would be my amazing clients. I love talking to and getting to know all of them. Hearing about their day to day lives, special events, or just talking about their up-coming plans for the weekend is what makes my day so fun and interesting!

So while getting to know my clientele I also get to use my creative side and customize cuts and colors for every client. Each of my clients has their own style, skin tone, and face shape that is unique to them. Obtaining that perfect customized cut and color is the other part of my job that is very rewarding.

I would love to get to know you and customize your cut and color! Below is my contact info-ask for BRETT! See you soon!!

Platinum Studio
594 E. 800 S
Orem, Ut 84097
801-371-8703

No comments:

Post a Comment